Where to Buy
- Amusement Park Experience opens up science and mathematical investigations into speed, distance and time, rotational motion and more.
- 2264 pieces build classic amusement park rides including a roller coaster, carousel, Ferris wheel, pirate ship, scrambler, wing and boom rides, plus ramps and half pipes.
- Build clothoid loops, circular loops, ball ramps.
- Explore gearing options for rotating rides
- Builds up to two models at a time
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Key Features & Concepts
- Relationship between speed, distance and time
- Relationship between mass and speed
- Mass motion and energy loss
- Slope as a rate of change
Includes 78 page teachers guide, including key terms and definitions, 11 lesson plans, worksheets and answers.